Introduced DCS: Fw 190 A-8 by Eagle Dynamics
- ME. Corrected overlapping texts in the route panel.
- ME. After deselecting a group, focus will not remains in last used text box.
- ME. Added support for 1024x1024 pixel briefing images.
- Video rendering. Eliminated the memory leaks.
- Corrected parachute animation during ejection from ground level.
- AI aircraft taxi. Obstacle detour mechanism adjusted.
- Add keybinding for "sound on/off" option to all ED modules.
- Ground AI. Vehicles without moving turret will be rotate own hull for gun aiming.
- Radio altimeter now detect ships. Flying over the ship, the radio altimeter will show the altitude to the deck, not to the sea surface.
- ME. Fixed GUI Error when use task FAC for group placed from template.
- MP. Timeout settings are now forced by the server, network speed setting is automatic.
- MP. Reworked network transport for better handling of a large number of units. Note: Network protocol has changed!
- Sound. New sonic boom effect.
- China Asset Pack. Add ZBD-04A IFV.
- AGM-88. Seeker suddenly changed target in flight - fixed.
- Aircraft carrier landing lights now on when clouds > 9.
- Fixed fog visibility calculation at 0 height.
- Option for scaling font in radio menu and messages added to System options, Scale Option to change the font size of top left/right messages.
- Improved net synchronization of canopy animation.
- ME. Corrected AI advanced actions behaviour when the coalition has been changed
- Radio menu cutoff in VR has been fixed
- Fixed F10 map coordinates having low precision in special mode
- Sochi 761 kHz beacon is now correct on the F10 map
- Corrections to Russian Early Access Hornet manual.
- Fixed JDAM range circles are out of display area.
- Hidden in ME units will not be visible on SA page.
- HARMS now will not switch targets after launch.
- AGM-88 rocket effects now properly aligned with model.
- Updated and corrected radar warning receiver and HARM threat identification codes.
- PRECISE coordinate entry added to HSI
- Added FEDS cue to A/A gun in SIM mode
- Added BATR cue to A/A gun HUD
- Updated french Hornet manual.
- Incorrect TD box movement on HUD in LTWS mode fixed.
- Added AGM-154A JSOW
- Added Multi-Sensor Integration (MSI) mode for Latent Track While Scan (LTWS) radar sub-mode.
- Added BRU-55A/A dual smart weapon rack.
- Loft option on SMS page now works correctly for the AIM-7
- SA page declutter options added
- HSI WPT coordinates format fixed for PRECISE mode
- Su-27. Missing/damaged airbrake will do not work.
- MiG-29. Addition of Chinese manual.
- MiG-29C. Fixed failure of damper.
- Yaw trim will not operates with Yaw SAS disengaged.
- Added new missions for Caucasus map
- P-51D and TF-51D. Added provision for direct gear control, On and Off.
- Added new failure of flaps sounds.
- Added bang to flaps mechanical failure.
- Added canopy synchronization in the multiplayer
- AI door gunner will not try to shoot through buildings to hit a target.
- Added cockpit door synchronization in multiplayer
- Fixed cockpit door slammed in closing
- Inverted animation of rotors AoA by pedals.
- ABRIS. Fixed insane calendar dates.
- Vehicles gun position are now synchronous to the server and client.
- Fixed rearm time for Hawk.
- Added reload time stinger for M6 Linebacker.
- Fixed ignoring of targets after reloading Hawk.
- Fixed AI tank destroyer not turning hull for attack (WW2).
- Fixed units driving through buildings.
- Fixed different speed shells SPG on server and client (if player take control after AI fired on small distance).
- Fixed incorrect aiming AI Strela-10 in some positions.
- Many new bindings added especially by integrating FunkyFranks bindings mod. Missing
- bindings for some devices added and duplicate/red bindings corrected.
- Fixed issue with Bx waypoints (and other special waypoints) not getting recognized as such
- when loaded from custom cartridge.
- Corrected RR bombing symbology on radar and Rb04 radar sight.
- Fix so ring on radar now stays after a A1 SPA (M-recon) fix.
- Slight accuracy improvement to bombing.
- Kneeboard has been enabled
- Bomb release order fixed
- SITE bombsight enabled
- Dashed lines for CCIP and SITE bombsight
- HUD color fix
- CCIP update (WiP); CCIP is now limited. Cross won't go below the HUD bottom.
- UFC ALT Function is now fully functional:- GPWS can be enabled/temporarily disabled
- Pull Up Cue (PUC) can be enabled/disabled
- Low Altitude Warning can be set.
- Radar Altimeter can be turned On/Off
- Selection of RADALT and GPS for Ground Level determination is enabled.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Fixed excessive aerodynamic drag of smoke system.
- Added jettisoning disconnection functionality of PYLONS and TOTAL. EJECTION-SELECTION circuit breakers of armament panel in the C-101CC.
- Added weaponry fuses disconnection by means of PYLONS and TOTAL. EJECTION-SELECTION circuit breakers in C-101CC.
- Fixed some EB and CC cockpit labels which appeared blank in EN and ES localizations.
- Fixed labels for breakers of weapons pylons outer, mid and inner (left wing are the lower. ones and right wing are the upper ones).
- Fixed Squelch Switch label.
- Fixed engine anti-ice push-button input.
- Omitted video recorder inputs.
- Fixed several duplicate input issues.
- Updated CN localization.
- Updated EN localization.
- Completed ES localization.
- Fixed Albedo of cockpit structure texture, EB only.
- Corrected description.luas for the missing texture of the harness.
- Fixed ambient occlusion for the instrument panel.
- Fixed the front pilot's patch alpha channel.
- Quickstart missions: Caucasus: Free Flight tanker orbit fixed, Persian Gulf: Alert 5 readded
- Fixed Mak79 MK-83 loadout on right rear station.
- Mission fixes (AI radio and triggers) with voice overs from forum user “beppe_goodoldrebel”: Bear Intercept, Iran Flogger Faceoff, Tomcat Meets Foxhound, MiG-28 Furball - thank you!
- Fixed Iran Reactor Strike and Trench Run Reactor Strike missions (added target waypoints in target area)
- Fixed M61 and AIM-9 tutorial missions
- Added SP and COOP missions “Operation Timber - Paving the Way” and “Night Hunter”
- Fixed SAMs engaging with multiple subsystems not triggering the launch warning when the missile guiding subsystem wasn't the first strongest lobe of the tracking subsystems.
- RWR threat library changed to R9D4: added HAWK CWAR, Blindfire (BF) and Rapier launcher (RP).
- Renamed TCS roughnet map
- Added Fictional Chromecat Homage skin (“the developer’s delight”)
- Added B-side for tape player
- Enabled CRS selector in AWL/PCD
- Fixed some flap input bugs
- Fixed flap axis range
- Fixed flaps blowback bug
- Added AFCS SAS channel toggle switches
- Fixed some more key binding categorizations
- Fixed some command categorizations
- Added close jester menu bindable command
- Ensure SEAM LOCK lamp lights up in LTS test even without sidewinder present
- Ensure COLLISION lamp is lit during LTS test
- Fix typo in keybinds: Enviroment -> Environment
- Added some inertia to the turn and slip ball
- Rearranged Iceman relative heading menu entries
- When fenced in, Jester uses CMS mode switch position selected from the menu
- Fixed Jester menu category icon being displayed for disabled options
- Fixed Jester close menu while incapacitated
- Jester menu fixed in VR
- Jester will no longer give lost lock callout during dogfights
- Improved missile announcement logic for Jester
- Jester was sent to a fast typing course - waypoint entering speed has been improved
- INS GO NOW reworked - it displays the type of alignment which would be used with GO NOW.
- GO NOW should enter AHRS/AM if COARSE alignment is not achieved (previously IMU/AM).
- Jester will interrupt entering the waypoints and switch to INS when the requested alignment option is reached; he will continue entering the rest of the waypoints after "ready to taxi"
- Fixed current waypoint initialization for missions with no waypoints set.
- It should no longer require to select another waypoint before selecting WP1
- Ensure STT lock is lost when radar is disabled
- Added new auto tune test conditions
- Fix for Jester being unable to re-align the INS after landing
- Jester now sets correct ARC-182 modulation when using "Tune ATC"
- Jester menu options can be selected with the ICS PTT when using 'OPEN MENU: RADIO MENU KEY FOLLOWED BY PTT (SRS PRIORITY)'.
- When using "OPEN MENU: RADIO MENU KEY FOLLOWED BY PTT (SRS PRIORITY)", the menu will hide only with a valid radio option selected or when the radio menu key is pressed again, but it won't hide with any PTT.
- The minimum ICS volume exported to SRS is set to 0.2 - this emulates ability to communicate without intercom
- Added custom viewport for Jester menu. Use "F14_JESTER_MENU" in your MonitorSetup file.
- When "F14_JESTER_MENU" is not set, it defaults to "GU_MAIN_VIEWPORT"
- Added special option to repeat RIO weapon type wheel on TID (VR readability vs realism.)
- Added special option to require weapon selector press between OFF and GUN (disabled per default)
- Corrected main menu sound files: fixes non looping soundtrack & black screen on exit
- Added SUU-25 to RIO weapons roller
- NEW: JESTER now uses RWS and ground stabilize if asked for.
- Ground stab can auto recenter after a preselect time,
- Jester can switch back to TWS automatically if needed
- Jester uses wider scan pattern in RWS mode
- Fixed radar pattern resetting to center in multiplayer/multicrew when changing modes
- Some tweaks to phoenix PN and lofting params
- Temporarily disabled automatic TWS MAN to AUTO mode change on phoenix launch pending TWS-AUTO final implementation
- Ensure TWS missile tracking only goes to radar targets
- Fix LZ showing on TID when vel vector is disabled on toggle button
- Fixed countermeasures programs being initiated (one release pulse) with power set to OFF
- Fix for time-to-impact not showing on TID for STT phoenix shots
- Engine performance tuning
- Fixed trim speed ramp-in
- Adjusted pitch and phugoid damping
- Adjusted rudder roll power at high AOA
- Adjusted pitch with power effects
- Adjusted drag in turning situations
- Adjusted lift in turning situations
- Adjust pitch trim ramp-in speed
- Fixed nozzle position bug when losing oil pressure
- Decreased max afterburner fuel flow above 55k feet
- Added slight yaw moment due to fuel probe deployment
- Fixed AP not being able to engage when using FFB stick
DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM
- Corrected G-suit parameter.
- Corrected AI FM min and max g limit.
- Corrected AI FM max range.
- Updated AI FM aerodynamic tables.
- Updated AI FM engine tables.
- Corrected damage shape name to actual file name and added wing damage shape.
- Corrected various engine related damage responses.
- Corrected various flight control related damage responses.
- Throttle logic corrected to design basic aircraft.
- Wheel braking effectiveness reduced to closer match data.
- UV Lights enabled.
- Instruments backlight enabled.
- Flood lights updated - All sights updated.
- ASP-5N Sight depression control updated. Depression values now affects all sights modes even when caged.
- Cockpit knobs and dials will no longer spin forever.
- Model altitude indicator and variometer behavior in transonic.
- Stores failure, structural limits implemented.
- Corrected timing for fuel starvation when inverted.
- Added engine failure when below military power and at very high altitude.
- Engine off induced drag behavior.
- “Crime and Punishment” - 10 mission campaign by Baltic Dragon.
- Fixed distance indication for gun in radar mode (distance must be equal or less than 2000m for indication).
- Improved inputs for ASP axis-based controls (rotaries).
- Improved ASP LAUNCH light logic when attacking radar-locked targets (airborne or ground based).
- Improved reticle size scaling.
- Fixed emergency jettison switches to being clickable.
- Fixed flaps reset switch going under control box when pushed.
- Fixed SOD mode knob rotation range.
- Fixed SPS launch button.
- Fixed white flood light knob rotation.
- Fixed air pressure gauge bezel's UVs.
- Added liveries' description.lua custom arg command for bort numbers.
Spitfire IX The Big Show campaign by Reflected Simulations
Revised the mission goals to ensure progression.
Fw 190 D-9 in some missions replaced with new Fw 190 A-8.
M-2000C Red Flag campaign by Baltic Dragon,
Mission 15: added safeguard for Gazelles - they will now be destroyed and won't break mission by getting damaged.
Memory of the Hero Campaign by Stone Sky.
Mission 10 - reworked trigger of helicopter disruption in the end of the mission.
Mission 12 - reworked the points system and the analysis of additional triggers in radiomenu F10.
Enemy Within 3.0 campaign by Baltic Dragon.
Mission 1: fixed an issue where MANPADS would fall through the roof into the building and be unable to shoot, thus blocking mission progress.
L-39 Kursant campaign.
Corrected mistakes in a mission briefings of stage 7.
A-10C AAT Campaign by Mapple Flag.
AAT10 - Changed loadout to use IR MAVs only.
A-10C TTQ Campaign by Mapple Flag.
TAC14 - Changed helicopter altitude to avoid tree crash.
P-51D The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign by Reflected Simulations.
Fw 190 D-9 in some missions replaced with new Fw 190 A-8.
CA Frontlines - Georgia Campaign.
Added Chinese localisation.
P-51D Charnwood Campaign by B&W.
Spitfire IX Epsom Campaign by B&W.
Updated missions and docs.
Source: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php? ... to=newpost