DCS World Open Beta Update
This week we released a new update to the DCS World Open Beta with highlights that include:
- Added the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), AGM-65E laser-guided Maverick, Flight Performance Advisory System (FPAS) page, new skins, improved Air Combat Maneuvering (ACM) radar mode performance, and corrected fuel pumps for the Hornet.
- Restored debriefing screen for Instant Action missions.
- Improved sound propagation for distant objects.
- Corrected player radio transmission with simultaneous AI radio messages.
- Great improvements to the MiG-29 that include pitch stability synchronized with wing slats, improved braking chute model, corrected engine damage over Mach 2.6, and improved longitudinal stability.
- Numerous improvements to the MiG-21bis, M-2000C, AV-8B NA, and AJS-37 Viggen.
As an Open Beta there are expected bugs that we will resolve at our very soonest.
In additional to see the changelog of today’s Open Beta update.
Source: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php? ... to=newpost