The only exceptions include:
- DCS: F/A-18C Hornet at 25% off
- DCS: Persian Gulf Map at 25% off
- UH-1H Argo Campaign at 20% off
- DCS: SA342 Gazelle at 15% off
Get these deals in the DCS e-shop
DCS World Eagle Dynamics Module Drawing
Want an Eagle Dynamics DCS module for free? Here is your chance! Just Share the following post on your Facebook page and you will be automatically entered in the drawing on January 7th, 2019. We will randomly select 10 winners to receive any currently available Eagle Dynamics module.
DCS 2018 and Beyond on Facebook
DCS: P-51D Mustang and World War II Update
We are pleased to update our first Warbird for DCS World, the Mustang! This week’s update includes both a complete overhaul of the cockpit to include deferred shading and physical based rendering technology, as well as a more detailed 3D model and textures.
In addition to a huge update to the cockpit, we have also greatly improved the external model and added the option to fly the P-51D-25-NA version. This was the most common P-51D for the European Theater of Operations (ETO) with its primary difference being its radio and IFF systems. This is most visible by the dorsal antenna.
As notes in prervious newsletters, both the Bf 109 K-4 and Fw 190 D-9 have also gotten outstanding improvements to their cockpits and external models to bring it to DCS World 2.5 standards.
With the huge updates to the P-51D, Fw 190 D-9, and Bf 109 K04, and all the time and resources invested, the price of each warbird will return to $49.99; however, all three aircraft will take part in our Winter 2018 sale. These are free updates to existing owners.
These are free updates to existing owners.
Coming next year, we have new AI air units like the P-47D, Ju-88, Fw 190 A-8, A-20G, C-47, Bf 109 G, Mosquito, C-47 and others taking to the skies of DCS World War II. Of these, we are already at work making the P-47D, Fw 190 A-8 and Mosquito flyable. In parallel, the new damage model system is now being applied to all our warbirds.
We also have a new and exciting World War II map in development.
DCS: P-51D Mustang - Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign
Developed by Reflected Simulations, this campaign is the perfect setting to fly the newly updated Mustang!
Purchase from DCS e-shop
Become a member of the most famous fighter unit of the USAAF, take part in escorting large bomber formations, support the ground troops after D-day, or engage the Luftwaffe over the snowy hills of the Ardennes. The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney is a semi-historical campaign for the P-51D Mustang. It follows the 352nd Fighter Group from May 1944 through the Normandy landings until Operation Bodenplatte in January 1945. This campaign has a plethora of details and Easter eggs to make you feel like a young American flyboy in the Army Air Forces in 1944.
- 14 semi-historical missions focusing on the 352nd Fighter Group
- A detailed background story, mission contexts, checklists and encounter reports
- Detailed briefings and briefing images, including separate PDF mission files
- Unique kneeboard graphics and checklists for each mission
- Hundreds of specially recorded voice-over messages and radio broadcasts
- Historically accurate custom skins
- A wide array of missions including fighter sweep, bomber escort, armed reconnaissance and ground attack
DCS: C-101 by AvioDev Update
This week, AvioDev is proud to make available the Enhanced Flight Model (EFM) for their C-101EB version and launch the more-weaponized C-101CC version.
Purchase from DCS e-shop
DCS: C-101 Aviojet module includes both the C-101EB and C-101CC models. The C-101EB model is the primary jet trainer and aerobatic display aircraft of the Spanish Air Force, whilst the C-101CC model, with its 7 hard-points and uprated engine, is a versatile light attack aircraft that has seen combat with the Honduras Air Force against drug traffickers. It is also in service with the Jordanian and Chilean air forces. The two models of the C-101 have many similarities that include cockpit layout, core-systems operation, and aerodynamic design. This commonality brings something for everyone to include lead-in jet training, advanced aerobatics, and light attack.
Features of DCS: C-101 include:
- Complete electrical system modeling
- Complete circuit breaker simulation with correct failed systems behaviors
- TARSYN gyro system replicated with exacting detail
- Accurate flight director system
- Custom air data simulation (airspeed/altimeter behaviors, etc.)
- Custom navigation system simulation
- Complete fuel system modeling
- Complete hydraulic system modeling
- Flight controls/landing gear can sustain damage if poorly handled
- Accurate pressurization system
- Accurate oxygen system
- Icing model
- Fully adjustable cockpit and exterior lighting
A quick trailer on C-101EB/CC w EFM
DCS World 2.5.4 Open Beta
This week we updated the Open Beta from 2.5.3 to 2.5.4. Highlights of this Open Beta update include:
- Updated P-51D Mustang to include the P-51D-25-NA version
- Improved cockpits and external models for the Bf-109 K-4, Fw 190 D-9, P-51D Mustang, and Spitfire
- Corrected blue fog
- Increased AGM-65 range based on altitude
- Fixed Su-33 late activation crash
- Corrected ATC request for takeoff error
- F/A-18C Hornet: added GBU-12/16/10 laser-guided bombs, A/A Waypoint (bullseye) and BRAA, AGM-65F SHIP mode, and corrected cockpit errors and ACM HUD symbology
- Numerous improvements to the RAZBAM AV-8B NA and M-2000C, as well as the Heatblur AJS-37 Viggen
Please find the complete change log here
The Eagle Dynamics Team
Source: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php? ... to=newpost