[2020-02-04 20:00] Desert Fox PvP

Raporty z zakończonych lotów - forum dostępne tylko dla zarejestrowanych członków grupy
Wikary

Flights: 222 (546hs)
Specialized in: F/A-18C

Gildia Marshaller

VMFA-117 Commanding Officer

Nazwa wydarzenia: [2020-02-04 20:00] Desert Fox PvP

Data/godzina wydarzenia: 2020-02-04 20:00

Typ wydarzenia: Heavy Role Play

Organizator: Sowin

Serwer: s01.gildia.org #2

Sloty: 23/26

Lista slotów: KLIK

Sitrep: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2805

Mapa: Persian Gulf

Czas trwania: 120min.

Krótki opis:

Misja PvP.

Lista obecności:

Obecni Statystyki rozgrywki

Statystyki umieszczono na stronie wydarzenia: KLIK

Crayons
Barus

Flights: 218 (628hs)
Specialized in: F-16C

Gildia Marshaller

VF-31 Executive Officer

492nd vFS Commanding Officer

00:34:00 - Colt 1 Takeoff
00:48:20 - Engage 2 ship JF-17- fox 3/miss
00:50:15 - Engage 3 ship F-16 - defensive
00:54:25 - Pitbull
01:02:40 - Final

Z mojej strony wielkie dzięki za misję, kiedyś byłem przeciwnikiem misji PVP, ale to jest to czego się oczekuje od tego symulatora, inaczej podchodzisz do przeciwnika i dużo przyjemniej się leci. Choć nie zawsze jest RTB :p.

Co do dyskusji o phoenixach
We fixed the guidance issues according to the new API internally, but for some reason the new API does not seem to work yet with these changes, old behavior is beeing seen instead, hence we had to undo all these changes again and delay the patch for it.

Known issues include and are spread among us and ED:

- INS guidance bug: all missiles track through mountains in DCS. Only it is not obvious on shorter missiles, it is on the aim54. This is a DCS guidance issue and ED side. The new API will hopefully address that, too.

- New guidance that is accurate to its original with the new API, but as explained above, not working yet. Both ED and us are working on it.

- ATM old guidance with a set range causes odd maneuvers, however in 9/10 cases these lead to wasted missiles, not overpowered missiles. Reports are relative and the complaints of missiles missing because of too much energy blead in the last moment high G pull, exceed the reports of missiles "being able to hit anything" by far, by really a lot one might say.

- The always active bug still exists and is most likely tied to the old API and guidance and will hopefully be addressed by ED in the new API. ATM it means it is always active off the rails.

- Desync in general is a MP issue in DCS that affects all missiles and again, longer ranged missiles make it more obvious than shorter ranged missiles. This is also something we cannot influence ourselves.

On a sidenote: how a missile fits in to Multiplayer or not, is none of our concerns. Our concern is to model it as realistically as possible. If you find a descrepancy between the white paper and what the missile does, pls show us with a tacview at least, so we can look into it.

And lastly, it is extremely easy to notch, guys. But then again, I fly with 15 years pvp experience and maybe it is less easy for pilots with less experience, that is entirely possible. However, the notion "it is impossible to notch" is simply wrong. Look at Airhunter's tacview, or talk to any pilot who successfully notched it a dozen times over. I can notch it as close as 10nm in, or defeat it otherwise, vectoring in the ground etc etc.. (link https://youtu.be/mWMqyZ46c-s

It does not behave much differently guidance wise like an aim120, only speed and range are stretched differently. But if you can apply that to how you successfully dodge or notch or defeat an aim120, then you should have the same success with aim54s, just further out, farther away and so on. To expect to have the same chances doing exactly the same that you are doing against slammers, sets you up for failure of course.

And if you allow me for a personal note: it makes for some excellent Multiplayer, because it brings back real BVR again, and a challenge to fight it. Yes, I also enjoy flying against F14s, and besting them, and there are many who best them on a regular basis. I think many just want it easy (which is ok, not judging here at all), rather than take the challenge of going against an aircraft that is superior in one specific aspect. It is not necessarily superior in any of the other aspects, so you need to find a workaround for that particular challenge: it can engage you from far effectively. This actually makes MP more interesting to me, than if I fly against aircraft that are even with me, or easier, etc.. But each to his own, and mission creators can always influence the environment you fly in, so seek the environment you prefer. That said, imo you learn more from flying against difficult enemies than even enemies.

I to jak to będzie w uproszczeniu, jeżeli chodzi o active
PDSTT with range >10NM: LTE 3s, loft, SARH/DL, missile does not go active (SARH/DL all the way to target)
TWS or PDSTT with range <10NM, or PH ACT selected: LTE 3s, no loft, active directly after launch
PSTT or BRSIT or (ACM cover up with no track or PSTT or PDSTT): LTE 1s (unless STT and angle >15deg then 3s), no loft, active immediately

Gildu

Flights: 344 (874hs)

Gildia Pilot

VFA-203 Executive Officer

3ACS Executive Officer

Również dzięki [user]Sowin[/user] za misje, fajnie sie lecialo i bez problemów technicznych no i stronie RED udało się odepchnąć atak na lotnisko :). Misja bardzo fajna, jest to całkiem co innego niż lot na AI. Bardzo fajny plan na misje po stronie RED i chyba całkiem niezłe wykonanie. Z mojej strony jest niedosyt że ponownie zlekceważyłem w pobliżu F-14, w końcu się naucze żeby tego nie robić :) i spodziewać się z takiej odległości feniska.

Alienzo

Flights: 229 (579hs)
Specialized in: F-14B Pilot

Gildia Marshaller

SGPSz Pilot SGPSz

VF-31 Commanding Officer

492nd vFS Pilot

00:21:00 - Rozmowa o skórkach :)
00:26:13 - Take Off CAT-1 2 ship
00:40:18 - Odpalenie w TWS pierwszego Fox-3
00:40:28 - Defensive
00:42:50 - Kontakt z parą JF-17 na 35nm odpalenie Fox-3 z 30nm - SPLASH JF-17
00:45:00 - Wyjście z defensive, próba ataku na niskim pułapie. Duża prędkość, próba defensive nisko i eweidenty błąd pilota :/ (bije się w pierś)

Dobra misja PvP jak w końcu można wykorzystać zalety Tomcata. Do walki Sparrowami już jest ciężej ale przez swój błąd nie miałem możliwości wejść w bliższy kontakt :(

Avantar

Flights: 281 (754hs)
Specialized in: F-16C

Gildia Rentier

Dzięki za misję, bardzo ciekawa odmiana. Misja wykonana z sukcesem chociaż cały flight F-16C spadł.
Z mojej strony - z Viperem 1-2 zrobiliśmy spory błąd nie crankując przy ataku na F/A-18C - może to by dało nie co więcej kąta do ucieczki przed AMRAAMAMI. Wychodzi brak doświadczenia w BVR, trzeba trenować :)

Film i timestampy poniżej

00:00:00 - Startup
00:17:00 - Taxi
00:20:00 - Takeoff
00:28:15 - Początek CAPa
00:43:30 - Radarowy kontakt z F-14, JFy zaczynają wciągać ich w pułapkę
00:45:00 - Na radarze pojawia się formacja F/A-18
00:48:00 - Angażujemy F-14
00:49:45 - Fox 3 do F/A-18
00:50:30 - Fox 3 do drugiego F/A-18, zaraz potem defending i ejeeeect

Avantar
My rig: MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI; HyperX Fury RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4 CL16; Intel Core i9-10900KA; Zotac RTX 3090; HOTAS Warthog; HOTAS Cougar; WinWing F16EX Throttle, MFD Cougar; Track IR 5; Thrustmaster TPR
Qba

Flights: 247 (616hs)

Gildia Instruktor

VFA-313 Commanding Officer

Ja jako Mission Commander zdziesiątkowanej strony Blue biję się w pierś bo plan, który zapodałem był ewidentnie zbyt optymistyczny, za mało agresywny i nie uwzględniał rzeczywistego zagrożenia jakie stanowiła strona Red. Jeden z flightów Hornetów powinien pójść jako Sweep a nie Strike. Mielibyśmy wtedy przynajmniej jakieś szanse zabezpieczenia bullseye'a i odpalenia JSOWów.

Czekam na możliwość zrehabilitowania się.