Eagle Dynamics Loyalty Program Following a lengthy client satisfaction review of our existing Bonus Program, we are delighted to announce the new DCS World Loyalty Program. This will replace the Bonus Program and will provide a simpler way to earn rewards and more freedom to use them!
ED Miles are similar in many ways to airline miles and can be earned/awarded and used as follows:
- Regardless if a product has just been released, is already on sale or in pre-purchase, you will always earn ED Miles on the price you paid for the purchase. For each purchase, you will earn 10% of the Purchase Price in ED Miles. As an example: if you purchase something for USD 29.99 you will be awarded 2990 ED Miles worth USD 2.99 on the DCS World e-Shop.
- You can use ED Miles to purchase any product (cenzura) in the program, regardless if they are just released, already on sale, or as a pre-purchase!
- There is no limit on the number of ED Miles you can use for a purchase. If you have enough ED Miles, you can even pay for an entire product just using ED Miles.
- ED Miles earned are valid for three calendar years from the time of your last DCS World e-Shop purchase.
- Existing Bonus points will expire in 2019 on a date to be confirmed.
Note that ED Miles cannot be redeemed for cash or any other conversion, and a list of 3rd parties (cenzura) in the program will be provided at launch.
DCS: F-14 Tomcat Coming Next Week The F-14 Tomcat developed by Heatblur Simulations will be available next week on 13 March 2019 for both the DCS World e-Shop and Steam. Purchase now and take advantage of the pre-order discount; only a few days are left!
Purchase from DCS e-shop
New pre-launch video
The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a two-crew, variable geometry, maritime air superiority fighter that served with the US Navy for 32 years and continues to serve with the IRIAF in Iran. The F-14 was the US Navy's frontline fighter from the 1970s until the mid-2000s. Over the course of its long service life it also became the US Navy’s premier precision ground-attack platform and lone airborne reconnaissance asset.
Outstanding features of the aircraft are the swing-wing configuration, crew of two, and the powerful AN/AWG-9 Weapons Control System (WCS) and radar. The AWG-9 allows employment of the powerful AIM-54 Phoenix air to air missile while the LANTIRN pod allows the ability to carry out precision ground strikes using laser guided bombs. The F-14 Tomcat was present during many pivotal historic moments such as the two Gulf of Sidra incidents, Operation Desert storm in Iraq, the conflict in Yugoslavia, Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and Operation Iraqi Freedom. It was also immortalized in the iconic motion picture, Top Gun, and starred in several other feature films including The Final Countdown, Executive Decision, and others.
DCS: Christen Eagle II Available on Steam The Christen Eagle II by Magnitude 3 LLC is now available on Steam
The Christen Eagle II, which later became the Aviat Eagle II in the mid-1990s, is an aerobatic biplane aircraft that has been produced in the United States since February 1977.
Designed by Frank Christensen, a veteran WW2 P-51D pilot and aerobatic competitor, it was originally built to compete with the Pitts Special. You’ll find that the Eagle is hard to beat in terms of flying excitement and adventure, and yet the ease of control allows even average pilots to feel like masters of aerobatics.
Dare to fly like a true eagle, whether you are learning to fly, or you are an experienced pilot. Inside this powerful aerobatic beauty, you can enjoy solo aerobatics, do tight formation flying, graze the landscape sightseeing, or speed race down the track. You can even teach other people to fly. The smoke system allows you to visualize your stunts for yourself and other viewers. To extend the Eagle’s prowess in DCS, we implemented an internal and external light system which will keep you safe day and night, and a simple autopilot which will allow you to grab your favorite drink while your aircraft safely levels and awaits your return.
The Eagle Dynamics Team
Source: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php? ... to=newpost